Table Of Content
SS 431 coils are very useful and robust. The thickness of SS 441 Plates and sheets is perfectly manufactured and crafted. SS 441 coils have accurate angles of bend and fittings. These products are manufactured with excellent grade material. The SS 420 plates have a curved circumference, making the adjustments easy. On similar lines, the sizes and dimensions of SS 430 Sheets and coils are perfectly edged to assemble conveniently.
We need to opt for such pure stainless steel products because of their following characteristics:-
• Their excellent finish and endurance
• These stainless steel products prove very beneficial to machine use, as they generate much yield in a short span of time.
• Their tensile strength is at higher than all strengths.
• They are quite immune to destructive agents that cause erosion and corrosion.
• These sheets and plates, and coils have the capacity to stand fit to oxidizing media.
• Their ductility and function ability is greater than other alloys.
• They are not susceptible to damages caused by abrasive or pitting factors.
SS 431 Coils alloys include heavy and strong metals like nickel, copper, cobalt, manganese, etc. These additional elements, with an adequate amount, all increase the tensile ability and compatibility of the product.
Extended features of our products are:-
• Ability to work with any mentioned degree of temperature.
• Readiness to function appropriately with harmful acids and their compounds.
• Sustaining under heavy-duty pressure and work tangency.
The products are manufactured while keeping all the norms and standards, and specifications and grades of the products are maintained throughout. Exemplary demands of clients for various sizes and specifications are considered, and the products are made available accordingly.
|Specifications||ASTM A240, ASME SA240|
|Dimensional specification||JIS, AISI, ASTM, GB, DIN, EN, etc|
|Width||1000mm, 1219mm, 1500mm, 1800mm, 2000mm, 2500mm, 3000mm, 3500mm, etc|
|Length||2000mm, 2440mm, 3000mm, 5800mm, 6000mm, etc/td>|
|Thickness||0.3 mm to 120 mm|
|Form||Coils, Foils, Rolls, Plain Sheet, Shim Sheet, Perforated Sheet, Chequered Plate, Strip, Flats, Blank (Circle), Ring (Flange) etc.|
|Surface Finishing||Hot rolled plate (HR), Cold rolled sheet (CR),2B, 2D, BA, NO.1, NO.4, NO.8, 8K, mirror, Chequered, embossed, hair line, sand blast, Brush, etching, SATIN (Met with Plastic Coated) etc.|
|Value Added Services||Cutting, Beveling, Polishing, Threading, Destructive, Non Destructive, Ultrasonic Testing|
|Outside Finish||Finish as per customer Requirements|
|Delivery Condition||Annealed and Pickled, Polished, Bright Annealed, Cold Drawn|
|Packing||Packed in Wooden Boxes, Plastic Bags, Steel Strips Bundled, or as per Customers Requests|
|Specials||Sizes and Specifications other than above can be on request|
|SS 431||1.4057||S43100||431||SUS 431|
|SS 430||16.00 – 18.00||0.0 – 1.00||0.0 – 1.00||0.0 – 0.08||0.0 – 0.04||0.0 – 0.02||Balance|
|SS 431||15.00 – 17.00||1.00 max||1.00 max||0.20 max||0.040 max||0.030 max||–|
|SS 420||14.0 – 12.0||1.00 max||1.00 max||0.15 max||0.04 max||0.03 max||–|
|SS 441||17.5 -19.5||1.00 max.||1.00 max.||0.03 max.||0.04 max.||0.03 max.||–|
|Density||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation||Hardness|
|7.8 g/cm3||MPa – 380||MPa – 170||20 %||Rockwell B (HR B)- 88 / Brinell (HB)- 0.5t|